Mandatory fields for all accounts
Unique identifier, that is the location you want to mount to, if you want to mount to the root directory, it is
When there are multiple accounts, it is used for sorting, the smaller the higher
proxy (proxy related)
One has three related options:
- proxy: whether the web terminal and the direct link can go through the transfer
- webdav_proxy: webdav file download does not go through transfer
- webdav_direct: webdav is directly relayed by this machine
If there are no proxy and webdav_proxy options, it means that you can only go through transit
Storage points can be requested directly (with proxy switch) and cannot be requested directly (without proxy switch) Those that cannot be requested directly will go directly to the server where the program is located (if you do not fill in down_proxy_url) Can be requested directly:
- proxy off, webdav_proxy off: file download requests do not go to the server at all
- proxy on, webdav_proxy off: the preview on the webpage and the direct link download all go to the server, but the webdav download does not go to the server
- proxy off, webdav_proxy on: the preview on the webpage, the direct link download does not go to the server, but the webdav download goes to the server
- proxy on, webdav_proxy on: web page preview, direct link download and webdav download all go to the server.
- webdav_direct: If this switch is turned on, the webdav file will be directly transferred by this machine without going through 302 jump. If this item is turned off and webdav_proxy is turned on, the file download may go through multiple 302 jumps.